Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our daughter, Susan, has done such a great job of keeping up "Friends For Terry," this blog which tells about her Dad's transplant and subsequent chemotherapy. Many have helped by adding their talents, including Deb, Kate, Terry, Jr., and Aunt Tuna (Terry's sister, Toni... so named by Kate when she was little. Terry, Jr. called her, Nnnnnaa, and still does sometimes!) I am 'like' so far behind placing any info at this site, I should be banned! But this will be a little blog from me.

This site is informative, sad, happy, entertaining, with comments from family and friends. If we had another 10 years, we wouldn't have time to thank everyone for their time, love, donations, and all-around support!

Mostly, we need and want to thank our children, Susan & Deb (yes, this time I didn't forget Deb, who is part of our family by virtue of love and commitment on her part, and because we love her, on our part!); Kate & Colin, (without our grandchildren, Terry may not have been able to keep such a positive attitude and do as well as he has); and Terry, Jr. & Braden (Terry has shown what an incredibly loving Dad he can be. Just as relaxed and knowing as Kate! It amazes me to see them accept responsibility as though they have always known what to do!!). I say this, because I was a VERY uptight mother... I still freak when the babies choke on anything... even water!

I won't go on to mention all the time, fundraising, handling finances and insurance companies, and exceptional love and patience, just to name a few things, that they have all "donated" to us! It is obvious if you read through this site.

Thanks... Love, Lora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Create a new post (blog editor only)